Britain's Got Talent judge Simon Cowell describes a ten-year-old Beyonce wannabe as "adorable" during auditions

Natalie Okri from south London has been singing since the age of four and told the judges: "I sing at home and I sometimes even sing when I am having my dinner. I want to be a singer and a diva and I definitely want to be like Beyonce."

The youngster sang No One by Alicia Keys - and Piers Morgan responded: "You are a very very little girl with a very very big voice, I loved it."


Cowell added that she was "totally and utterly adorable".

Judges also see 11-year-old Aidan Davis from Birmingham who was so impressed watching George Sampson on the show last year that he was inspired to give the auditions a go himself.

Dancing to Low by Flo Rida and featuring T-Pain, Aidan showed off his home-taught dance moves.

Morgan said: "When George won last year we all feared we'd get millions of little Georges trying their luck that wouldn't be anywhere near as good as him, but I think you are as good as George."

Cowell declared: "You are super, super, super talented."

The programme airs on Saturday at 8.20pm on ITV1, followed by Britain's Got More Talent on ITV2 at 9.20pm.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...